A beautifully renovated Provencal house
in a secluded 20-acre property,
in the North Vaucluse near Bollene,
with swimming pool and facilities
for 12 people.
The spirit of this property is to offer pleasure and relaxation in a quiet provencal setting, in a natural environment, … But we would like to offer more. This is the reason why the property is equipped with various leisure installations that we constantly improve.
- Ping-pong table;
- Badminton and volleyball net;
- Petanque game, ...
Lastly we built a tree house in an old oak for the pleasure of small Robinsons. For the adults, a particularly difficult treasure hunt has been organized on the 8 hectares of the property. A few days are necessary to achieve it.
A paper chase is at the disposal of the youngests with a nice surprise at the end.
Many pedestrian and mountain bikes tours are shown on a big map in the living room. Some of them are arrowed in a book with the photo and the GPS position of each intersection.
We have made a list of many interesting visits and activities. Here is the list of the free ones, but there are also many others which are not free.
- Barry troglodyte village
- Bollène collegiate church
- La Garde Adhémar plant garden
- Saint-Restitut XIIth century church, built against a Xith century funeral tour
- The XVIth century hexagonal chapel in Saint-Restitut
- Sainte Just chapel from where you get a viem on Saint-Paul-Trois-Chateaux
- The outsides of Grignan and Suze la Rousse castles
- The countless walks on the plateau between Bollène, Saint-Restitut and Saint-Paul-Trois-Châteaux
- Grasse perfumery situated in Pierrelatte
- The old cathedral Notre Dame de Saint-Paul-Trois-Châteaux in the heart of the old town
- Tricastin nuclear power plant
- The Val des Nymphes in La Garde Adhémar
- The Ardèche gorges
- Saint-Restitut stone pits
- Some terracota pits in Rustrel, other ones out of season
- Pignedoré community center in Pierrelatte: guarded swimming during summer time, bike track, roller, walking, skate track, picnic area. This place is open all around the year.
- Drôme perched villages
- Numerous provencal markets. At least one per day.
- The diverses wine roads (Côtes du Rhône, Tricastin, Vin de Pays,…)
- Bollène's polymusicales
- Avignon festival
- The Popes' garden in Avignon
- The bullring in Arles, Orange and Nîmes
- The largest sundial on Nîmes road
- Monteux firework (August). Not free at the stadium, but free in the other places
- The beach in le Grau du Roi, the Grande Motte at 1 hour ride from the house
- The Mont Ventoux and the Dentelles of Montmirail
- La Nesque gorges
- The Toulourenc valley
- The waterfalls Sautadet and potholes
- The fields of lavender (June-August)
- The numerous castles in ruins (Montsegur, Crussol Clansayes Beaumes de Transit
- Fontaine de Vaucluse
- The salt of the South
- The old village of Allan
- The exterior of the Fortress Mornas
- The medieval village of Poet Laval
- The sites of wind turbines (Montjoyer, Roussas)
- The exterior of the Abbey of Senanque
- Bories Gordes abandoned
- The old town of Uzes and its markets arcades
- The exterior of the Castle Barroux
- The court of Chartreuse Bonpas
- The medieval fair Mornas
- Les Baux de Provence and the village to the entrance of the Castle
- At least a dozen cache geocaching
- The tower of the dry pond in Suze-la-Rousse
- In season:
- The visit of the nuclear Eurodif
- The walks organized by the Tourist Office Bollène
- And probably still many other interesting sites that we should list soon.
You understood, we hope that our tenants are happy during their stay and we'll take care actively.